Friday, June 02, 2006

Yeah, I know.

I know. I know. I missed doing the Thursday Thirteen. I thought about it, but I just couldn't think of 13 interesting things to post. I had to drive a co-worker to the Tulsa Airport in the torrential downpour yesterday morning and it pretty much threw my whole day off. I had stayed at work until after 10pm the night before helping him with his presentation materials for the conference he was going to and then I had to get up early to go pick him up and drive him to the airport so my brain wasn't cooking on all four burners.

Sue me.

Anywho...here are 13 random photos to make up for it. Enjoy.

The Commander and his Command Sergeant Major watching the Dwight D. Eisenhower pass by at Ft. Monroe.


Statue of the Spirit Rider at Oklahoma State University






Rainy Day


Love them some puddles.


Birthday Weekend
The Commander ponders sound and frequency.


Bonus Son on a bed of nails. (I tried it. It was cool.)


He wasn't drinking. I promise.


First train ride.


Headed home.


And a bonus artsy-fartsy one...

Clematis and the tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment