Thursday, July 02, 2009

What we did on our summer vacay. Part Uno

We took someone to Scout Camp.



He got to climb the rock wall.



We went camping. This is our hovel.



This was my view for a lot of the time.



These are my new shoes that are really comfortable. Guess what my sunburn looked like. (I say "looked like" because it is already fading. I'm destined to be pasty.)



We had fun with The Commander.



Someone relaxed at the amusement park.



Someone else pretended to throw up at the amusement park. Another someone was not amused.



This was amusing. He didn't want to do it. I made him. Heh.



We tried to ride on the Queen for three days, but the wind was blowing 847,000 miles per hour so she wasn't going out. We have season passes to the amusement park and the Queen so we can go back any time, but still...



We took someone to Church Camp. This is when he realized he had forgotten his swim goggles back at the RV.



He soon forgot about that and was having fun.



We did a lot of other stuff (Like horseback riding!I found out 30 minutes is my limit in the saddle.), but I kept forgetting my camera.

The cobbler's children have no shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment