I'm borrowing this from Andria. I may even borrow some of her anwers just to show that, even though we have never met, we think along the same lines!
1. What curse word do you use the most?
I have to pick a favorite? I work in profanity the way artists might work in oils or clay. It is my true medium.
This was me when I worked. Now I don't have much of an opportunity to let it fly. I did say, "sh*t" the other day. I was alone though so it was sort of a waste.
2. Do you own an iPod?
I have a mini and an iTouch. The iTouch is used to watch movies on the go and to check FB and email when the computer is occupied. Also? I can kick butt on Bejeweled with it. I use the mini when I remember it! I just charged it the other night so I could take it to Sleeping with the Dinosaurs. One of the Scout dads snores like crazy. (I heard him during a camp out last year.) I'm hoping I can drown him out with some Nora Jones.
3. Do you still remember the first person you kissed?
Yes. And the second!
4. Would you rather take the picture or be in the picture?
I would love to be in some pictures so my kids will remember what I looked like, but no one else in this house will ever use the camera.
5. Has anyone ever called you lazy?
*I* call me lazy.
6. Has anyone told you a secret this week?
7. What is the first thing you notice about someone to whom are attracted?
Eyes, shoulders and butt.
8. To what are you looking forward?
To when people can end a sentence in a preposition without shame!
9. Do you own any band t-shirts?
Rolling Stones, Harry Connick, Jr. and Riders in The Sky. Can you tell my taste in music varies?
10. When is the last time you slept on the floor?
Last year at Sleeping with The Dinosaurs at the museum. (If by "sleep" you mean tossing and turning on the floor, curling up on a three foot long padded bench, and finally resigning myself that sleep wasn't going to happen.) This year, I've got my air mattress and battery operated pump ready to go!
11. What did you do last night?
Went to eat pizza at Jake's, tinkered with my new Nook, watched Modern Family and had a pretty good night's sleep.
12. Do you get along better with the same sex or the opposite sex?
I've always gotten along with guys. I was a big tomboy growing up and I still have a lot of that lingering. I worked closest with guys at my two real jobs. It was like having a butt load of brothers! That is one of the big things I miss living up here. No guy friends. I miss my boys!
13. Who was the last person to make you mad?
14. To whom would you want to be tied for 24 hours?
Does an extra soft king size bed with 1000 thread count sheets count?
Sweeeeeeeeeet. Can someone bring me food?
15. T or F: All’s fair in love and war?
No. Just because I want to say no.
16. What’s something you’ve always wanted?
I don't know. I'm pretty good with what I have. More money is alway nice. (Money can't buy happiness, but it can take you places where you can look for it.)
17. Do you enjoy spending time with your mother?
Yes! I love my mom!
18. Do you want a bright yellow ‘06 Mustang?
How about a blue '08 Sebring convertible? With heated leather seats and a remote start?
19. Where is/are your best friend(s)?
In Oklahoma and sitting across from me.
20. Would you rather swim in the ocean or a lake?
I grew up swimming in lakes so I'm gonna have to go with the ocean.