Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Product Review

Heidi-Ho. Product review time again. This should be the last one for a few weeks so as not to alienate my reader. Hi reader!

Mom Central and Ocean Spray sent me a couple of samples of their new juice drink, Cranergy.

From the website:
Do you need a little help to get through your busy day? We sure do, which is why we created Cranergy™, a delicious and naturally energizing juice drink. Cranergy™ is made from our refreshing cranberry juice, which we've enhanced with natural energizers like green tea extract and B vitamins. Made with Splenda® brand sweetener, Cranergy™ has only 35 calories per eight-ounce serving, 50 percent fewer calories than other leading energy drinks and traditional sodas. Cranergy™ is a "good for you" kind of energy that helps you get stuff done!

It isn't as strong as most of the cranberry juice drinks I have had. I liked that a lot.

I could really taste the green tea flavor in it. I haven't had green tea before, so it was kind of a shock.

It is flavored with Splenda so it has a little of the artificial sweetener taste.

Overall the taste is very light and enjoyable.

No comments:

Post a Comment