Thursday, July 17, 2008

How Sweet

The doorbell rang a little bit ago and when The Boy and I opened the door, we saw three little girls standing there, looking all cute and everything, wanting to know if he could come out and play.

He looked back at me and I gave him the go ahead. He turned back to the girls and told them he would be right out, he just had to get his shoes on. When he turned back around to go get his shoes, I heard him say under his breath, "Cool."

I'm sure in a few years, this won't be quite as sweet. It will be a little nerve racking.

_____________

In other news...we are going to Minneapolis this weekend. Yippee. We are going to the Science Museum and the Mall of America. And who knows what else. It will be so fun.

Now I just have to finish the laundry and pack.

2 comments:

  1. Both of your nerves will jangle....have fun in the big city!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:36 PM

    Cool! Indeed!

    So glad he's making new friends. It's hard during the summer without school.

    ReplyDelete