Friday, August 08, 2008

Olympic Meme

Judy did it, so will I!

1. Are you going to watch the Opening Ceremony of the Olympics? Why or why not? I will watch some of it, but I think it is like four hours long! The Commander and I are dropping the boy off at VBS this evening and then going out to eat (and pick up puff corn for my Okla-homies!*)

2, What events to you like to watch? Curling. Wait, what? Oh, SUMMER Olympics. Gymnastics and swimming.

3. If you could be in an Olympic event, which would it be and why? Not running. Ever. Softball or Volleyball.

4. What event would you like to see in the Olympics (you can even get creative and make one up)? Bowling!

5. Where should the Olympics be held next time? Why this locale? Minneapolis. That way I could go see the Curling!

__________

*The Boy and I are abandoning The Commander and heading off to Oklahoma tomorrow. I'm gonna see my Mom and Dad (and maybe hook them up to e-mail!) and then going over to my old stomping grounds and see my friends and eat some Mexican food that I have been totally missing. Blue Corn Chicken Enchiladas with avocado ranch sauce. Mmmmmmm.

1 comment:

  1. What? Bowling isn't already in the Olympics? I thought it was. Shows what I know!

    :-)

    TGIF and have an excellent time tonight!

    ReplyDelete