Friday, October 01, 2010

Friday Fill-In

1. I'm going _____.

2. Laughter _______.

3. Perhaps today you can make it a point _____.

4. It's hard to know how much ________.

5. Compassion is _____

6. _____ no matter how difficult.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _____, tomorrow my plans include _____ and Sunday, I want to _____!

**********

1. I'm going to attempt to make a quilt. I won't be one of those fancy quilts with the stars, barns or Sunbonnet Sues, but it will be mine! I love the quilt my Granny made for me and I would like to pass a little something like that down to the kids.

2. Laughter is a wonderful thing. I miss my Oklahomies. They made me laugh like crazy.

3. Perhaps today you could make it a point to do some laundry?

4. It's hard to know how much is too much? I don't know! This one is hard.

5. Compassion is getting to be a sparce commodity. Parents are teaching their children.

6. I'm going to try to start exercising again no matter how difficult. I wish I had a treadmill. That would make it easier.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching Avatar, tomorrow my plans include a trip to the cities for in-laws' birthdays and The Science Museum and Sunday, I want to just hang out with the fam!

No comments:

Post a Comment