Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Let's talk about me.

This one is fun, so I thought I would pass it along.

1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate?
Hot Chocolate. Nog = Nasty

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just set them under the tree?
Sets them under the tree

3. Colored lights on tree/house or white?
Tree - Multi, House - White

4. Do you hang mistletoe?
Damn Skippy

5. When do you put your decorations up?
David usually does the day after Thanksgiving, but since he isn't here, it's kinda hard to get it done.

6. What is your favorite holiday dish?
My mom's dressing with cranberry sauce. Yummers.

7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child?
Getting mad at Santa because my new motorcycle had mud on the wheels.

8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa?
I'm too old to remember that.

9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve?
We used to open one on Christmas Eve when I was little. Now, nope.

10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree?
Lights go on first! Then garland. Then our eclectic mish-mash of ornaments. (We get a new one for the family each year that signifies something that happened over the past year.) Then our crappy star-topper.

11. Snow! Love it or Dread it?
Love it!

12. Can you ice skate?
I've skated once and I didn't fall down, but I don't think that qualifies as actually being able to ice skate. Roller skate? You betcha.

13. Do you remember your favorite gift?
Well, it danged sure wasn't an electric skillet! (Was it, David?)

14. What's your favorite thing about the holidays?
Christmas songs and giving gifts.

15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert?
Pie. Any kind.

16. What is your favorite holiday tradition?
The only one we really have is that the kids can't come downstairs on Christmas morning until they hear the Christmas music. David's parents did that. (I guess so they could get all of the candy out of the stockings and eat it themselves. hehehehehe) Christopher is trying to lobby against it.

17. What tops your tree?
Above mentioned crappy star.

18. Which do you prefer giving or receiving?
Giving, but receiving ain't so bad.

19. What is your favorite Christmas Song?
Oh Holy Night. But I have a problem with "fall on your knees.". I think it should be "fall to your knees". Fall on = ooops! Fall to = showing reverence

20. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yum?
Yum. They also soothe upset tummys.

21. What's number one on your list this year?
A $750 Tissot T-Touch watch. (Hey, I can dream can't I?)

22. Favorite Christmas movie?
Charlie Brown Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment