Monday, December 11, 2006

I've been sick.

Not anything good, though. When the doctor said I had a sinus infection and laryngitis, I replied, "THAT'S IT?! I was hoping for something good."

Doctor - Like double pneumonia?
Me - Exactly.

So while I get my strength back, here is something to entertain you with. Enjoy.


You Were Born Under:

Full of spunk, you are the original party animal.
You bring fun, activity, and stimulation to any event.
Self-control is not one of your strong points; you have been known to over indulge.
Cheerful and energetic, you can turn the most boring thing into something fun.

You are most compatible with a Rat or Dragon.


You Should Have Been Born Under:

No worries, you're not really pig-like in your personality.
(Though you have been known to have a healthy appetite!)
You are highly intelligent - forever studying and gaining knowledge.
You have a heart of gold and you are appreciated by many.

You are most compatible with a Rabbit or Goat.

No comments:

Post a Comment