Tuesday, January 02, 2007

I love the 70's.

The Commander is going to retire in a year and a half or so and we have been looking up north for a house to retire to. We finally found one we both like. I don't know when it was built, but in its day, it was a looker. There are so many 1970's aspects to it. Including, but not limited to....

Green Flocked wallpaper!


Green carpeting!


Brown kitchen laminate!


With built-ins!


Plus, a billiard table and a shuffle board table! (and space in the basement to finally have my media room 'cause I love the 2000's too!) With lime green walls!


Swag!


Here she is. In all of her green-ness.

3 comments:

  1. Is it on Kermit Drive?

    (crakin' myself up)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the green!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:25 PM

    Congrats on the house! Love to have ya closer.

    ReplyDelete