Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Sweet Bama Pie

Internal thoughts during my massage...

Norah Jones. I like her. I'm glad I brought the CD. She is so HOLY MOTHER OF ALL THAT IS HOLY! calming.

This is so nice. I really enjoy spending SWEET 8 POUND 6 OUNCE BABY JESUS! thirty minutes doing absolutely CRAP! WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO SHOVE UNDER MY SHOULDER BLADE? A DULL AXE?! nothing but being attended to. Sweet.

I may bring my Jack Johnson AAAAAARRRRGGGHHHHH! THAT'S WHERE MY SCIATIC NERVE IS LADY! ENOUGH WITH THE PRESSURE! CD next time. The Curious George sound SCHNICKEY! track is pretty calming as well.

Mmmmmmmm. Nice. YOU DO THAT ONE MORE TIME AND I'M PUNCHING YOU IN THE HEAD! I need to make sure I schedule another SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT! massage in a couple of weeks.

Ooooooooh. The hot rocks. I OW! OW! OW! OW! love the hot rocks.

Oh no. She's getting the HOT TOWEL! HOT! HOT! HOT! hot towel. Dang. I'm almost done.

Thanks! See you in a couple of weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment