Thursday, September 06, 2007

Cough, cough, hack, hack

I'll be fine. It is just allergies. At least that is what the doctor said before the nurse handed me two prescriptions and jabbed two needles into my butt hip.

___________________________________

I had a blast at the Bachelorette party last Saturday. I got to meet up with some friends I haven't seen in a looooong time. I miss them.

___________________________________

The Boy is taking piano lessons and doing very well thankyouverymuch. I would like to just mention that he doesn't get it from me.

___________________________________

Guess who I met tonight? BGirl. I sat there for the longest time trying to think of how to go up to her and introduce myself. I shouldn't have worried because when I walked up to her she smiled the biggest smile and stuck out her hand. She said she figured it was me because she recognized The Boy.

Nice meeting you BGirl. There are a couple of things you should know: 1) Me and The Boy just had our hair "did" so I don't normally have that hair do. She does weird things with it. 2) I don't normally sound that way. I'm usually an octave higher. Blame the allergies.

1 comment:

  1. how funny - I was just blogging (of course) about meeting you tonight. NERDS.

    ReplyDelete