Monday, April 21, 2008

Product Review

Thanks to Mom Central, Kelloggs and Animal Planet, we got a chance to try this...



Their first mistake? Sending it to me. I had about three bowls of the stuff over the course of two days before I had to put it up so The Boy would get a chance to try it. And try it he did.

He really liked it. He asked for a second bowl and he rarely does that. A few days later, he asked me when the cereal was coming to the store because he really wanted to get some more.

It doesn't taste very sweet. They say it is a chocolate and vanilla taste, but I couldn't really tell one way or the other.

The pieces are animal shaped, but we couldn't tell what animals they were. Luckily, they tell you on the inside of the box.

Speaking of the box, here is a look at the back...



It has animal trading cards you can cut out, trivia and games. The Boy would get so interested in the box, he would forget to eat the cereal!

We will definitely be buying this when it comes out. If you see it on the shelves, pick up some and tell me what you think.

1 comment: