1. Are your parents married or divorced? Married, for 42 years this year!! I want that to be me someday.
2. Are you a vegetarian? Hell to the No
3. Do you believe in Heaven? Definitely
4. Have you ever come close to dying? Not that I’m aware of.
5. What jewelry do you wear 24/7? I don’t wear anything 24/7. When I am home, my watch and wedding ring come off and go into the basket where I keep my keys.
6. Favorite time of day? Evening
7. Do you eat the stems of broccoli? Bleech. I only eat the tops of them when they are chopped up fine and mixed in with rice and CheezWhiz.
8. Do you wear makeup? Nope.
9. Ever have plastic surgery? I had a tummy tuck.
11. What do you wear to bed? PJs or shorts and a t-shirt. (By the way, what happened to question # 10?)
12. Have you ever done anything illegal? Yep. And I’m gonna leave it at that.
13. Can you roll your tongue? Yes. Shorty can do the shamrock roll.
14. Do you tweeze your eyebrows? Me and my eyebrows have an understanding. They keep in line and I don’t have to pull out the tweezers.
15. What kind of sneakers? What kind of sneakers what? Do I own? Have I ever owned? Am I wearing now? New Balance.
16. Do you believe in abortions? When performed correctly and not used for birth control.
17. What is your hair color? Was brown, now more black with lots of silver.
18. Future child’s name? No future children or I will have some ‘splainin’ to do.
19. Do you snore? Since The Commander got his snoring problem fixed, he says I snore. I guess he couldn’t hear me over his racket.
20. If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be? Ireland.
21. Do you sleep with stuffed animals? No, but I have my stuffed bear from when I was nine – Herkimer.
22. If you won the lottery, what would you do first?
The dance of joy.
24. Hamburger or hot dog? Depends on my mood. Oscar Mayer Cheese Dogs rock.
25. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? Shuh. Donuts.
26. City, beach or country? Country-ish.
27. What was the last thing you touched? A can of Pepsi.
28. Where did you eat last? On the recliner. I made Rotel dip.
29. When’s the last time you cried? A couple of weeks ago in the shower.
30. Do you read blogs? Does the Pope crap in the woods?
31. Would you ever go out dressed like the opposite sex? I am a tomboy to the bone so I’m gonna have to go with yes.
32. Ever been involved with the police? I sleep with a cop every night. Doesn’t get more involved than that.
33. What’s your favorite shampoo conditioner and soap? I use Suave Professional 2 in 1 and Oil of Olay Quench.
34. Do you talk in your sleep? Not that I am aware of.
35. Ocean or pool? Pool. No, ocean. No, pool. I don’t know!
36. So, who has the original missing questions? If I knew that, they wouldn’t be missing.
37. Who would you take on a ménage à trois for a dirty weekend? Not a woman, that’s for sure. I have someone in mind, but I plead the fifth.
38. Window seat or aisle? No preference.
39. Ever met anyone famous? Gordon Jump from WKRP.
40. Do you feel that you’ve had a truly successful life? Yes, I have a great marriage, great family and great friends.
41. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it? I cut it much to the consternation of my husband.
42. Ricki Lake or Oprah Winfrey? Rachel Ray
43. Basketball or Football? Baseball
44. How long do your showers last? Not long at all. 5-10 min.
45. Automatic or do you drive a stick? Automatic. I can drive a stick, but I prefer not to.
46. Cake or ice cream? CAKE!
47. Are you self-conscious? Just about my hugely fat thighs.
48. Have you ever drank so much you threw up? Once and only once.
49. Have you ever given money to a beggar? Yes.
50. Have you been in love? Yeppers
51. Where do you wish you were? At my mom and dad’s house.
52. Are you wearing socks? Yes. They keep my feet from getting rough.
53. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance? No.
54. Can you tango? No.
55. Last gift you received? My new neighbor brought over a pan of Rhubarb Crisp a couple of weeks ago. It was yummy. (My friend V is sending me something. I can’t wait to see what it is!)
56. Last sport you played? Bowling and before that, volleyball.
57. Things you spend a lot of money on? My damn cell phone bill.
58. Where do you live? 1970s split level in Iowa
59. Where were you born? California
60. Last wedding attended? My friend Kel in OKC.
61. Spit or swallow? Sunflower seed hulls? Spit.
62. Favorite position? Perpendicular.
63. Most hated food(s)? Not fond of seafood.
65. Can you sing? I can sing, just not well.
66. Last person you instant messaged? I haven’t IMed in forever. Probably Todd from work.
67. Last place you went on holiday? Possum Kingdom Lake, Texas.
68. Favorite regular drink? Milk
69. Current Song? We Use to Be Friends (Come on now, Sugar! Bring it on. Bring it on, yeah.)
70. Tag 3 friends: All my frins.