Monday, August 31, 2009

iNeed a new Macbook

Here while back, I needed a new power supply for my iBook. My old one's plastic had cracked and the wires were showing. I bought one from Powerbook Medic for a reasonable price and am pretty happy with it.

I say "pretty happy" because I hadn't had it too long and my stinkin' screen went out on my iBook.

(Luckily, I had purchased an external hard drive and had copied all of my music, photos and recipes on it about a week before. Whew.)

Now, the folks at Powerbook Medic are giving away a pre-owned/gently used/formerly loved Macbook.

And I want it.

I really don't want to give you the link because I don't want to decrease my chances, but darn it, they made that one of the rules. So here you are.

Enter The Powerbook Medic Macbook Giveaway.

(If you click that link and end up winning, I'm gonna haunt you. Not the cute little woooOOOOoooo. But more I'M GONNA GET YOU!!!!)

1 comment:

  1. I post pics of it on Facebook after it gets delivered to my house

    ReplyDelete