Sunday, April 11, 2010

Date Day

The Boy spent most of the weekend with his Grandma and Aunts so The Commander and I had a Date Day!

I finally got to go to a baseball game. I love baseball. I never go to games though because my husband doesn't like baseball. "Two minutes of excitement packed into two hours." Phfft on him.

He has a classmate at college who is a pitcher for the team. Luis is here on scholarship from Colombia. He hopes to make it big someday and said he will get me VIP seats. (Yay me!) He may be headed to Oregon to finish school and play ball there. I imagine I won't get to see him play much ball once he moves.

Here is the team getting a royal butt chewing by the coach (#22). They just lost the first game of the double header. (Luis is the one in the blue with the white pants.)



Here is my husband in the process of licking his thumb to smear it across my camera lens if I don't quit taking photos of him already!



We went on to eat at a restaurant/bar called Tweeters. I had a buffalo chicken sandwich and sweet potato fries. Mmmmmmmmmmm.

Then we went to a movie that didn't contain animation of any sort - Date Night. Apropos, n'est pas? Good movie. Action and comedy! Plus, Steve Carell does a pole dance. Woooooot!

I'll end the tale here since this is a PG blog. Heh.

________________________________

Here is the family on Easter. We clean up pretty well.



Last, but not least, this is what I have to put up with...

No comments:

Post a Comment