1. It's 2AM and you are not home. You are more than likely:
Somewhere else. (This is pretty easy so far.)
2. What's the last thing you spent more than $100 on?
The disaster that was the National Bowliing Tournament (Tourney, plane ticket and hotel. I could have bought a fancy new mattress!)
3. What do your bank checks look like?
They're rectangular. And were free.
4. Where did the shirt you are currently wearing come from?
It was a used t-shirt swap from Swapbot.
5. Name something that will be on your Christmas wish list:
I would like a new mattress.
6. What color is your toothbrush?
White and pink.
7. Name something you collect and tell us about it.
Dust. You can write your name in it, just don't date it.
8. Last restaurant you ate at. Who were you with? How was it?
Los Agaves. Me and the family. Good as usual.
9. Who was the last person you bought a birthday card for?
I'm into the whole rubber stamping thing so I make homemade cards now. And I can't remember that far back.
10. What is your worst bad habit?
I recently acquired a twitch in my left arm when I drive. I don't know why and I'm trying to stop. (Is that a habit?)
11. Name a magazine to which you subscribe?
How about the ones I want? People and Readers' Digest. I actually get Mad Magazine and M@rth@ Stew@rt's Everyday Food (Shut up. It was free. I hate it.)
12. Your favorite pizza toppings?
Ham and Pineapple or Pork Sausage and Jalepeno.
13. Whose number were you looking up the last time you used a phone book?
Why? What did you see?
The Dogs' Inn. I needed to board the dogs. I saw their number. Duh.
14. Other than family, who is the person that you love most?
Love love or like love? No fair. I'm not taking sides.
15. What is the last thing you cooked?
I'm making meatloaf, mashed potatoes, green beans and garlic herb biscuits as I type this!
16. Name something you wouldn't want to buy used.
17. Which shoe do you put on first?
I don't play favorites.
18. What is the last thing you remember losing?
I can't find my set of keys to my husband's vehicle. They'll show up.
19. What is the ugliest piece of furniture in your house?
I like everything in this joint, but I guess I would have to say the sofa in the basement that has the one cushion that Scotch decided to make a meal of. It has a slipcover on it so you can't really tell.
20. Last thing you bought and ended up returning?
Nothing in a long time.
21. What perfume/cologne do you wear?
I have been spritzing with Bath and Bodyworks Sensual Amber. I don't think they make it any more, but SprawlMart has a knockoff.
22. Your favorite board game?
23. What was the last board game you played?
Sorry! or Spongebob's Life.
24. Where did your vehicle come from?
Johnson's of Enid, Oklahoma. As did the vehicle before it.
25. If a movie was made about your life what would the theme song be?
Bobby Brown's That's My Prerogative.
26. You're sad, who can cheer you up easily?
27. What was the color of the bridesmaid dresses of the last wedding you went to?
Uh....the bride wore white. I don't know. I don't pay attention to that stuff.
28. What house cleaning chore do you hate to do the most?
29. What is your favorite way to eat chicken?
Sitting at Eischen's with my friends. And with a side of fried Okra with Ranch for dipping.
30. It is your birthday. You hope the cake is?
Not chocolate and has that crazy good Crisco frosting like they used to make years ago.