Tuesday, September 05, 2006

At Dick's Automotive

Me and the boy were on our way home from grocery shopping last night when I saw a deer standing next to a telephone pole.

Me - A deer!
Boy - Where?
Me - We passed it. I'll turn around and go back.

We get back to where the deer was and since there were no other cars around, I stopped so we could gawk. (It isn't like we don't ever see wildlife. The things are everywhere. But we like to say hi and scare the bejesus out of them.) The deer was still there and a little further back was a wee baby deer. Cool!

We drove on, turned around and started back. I slowed down when we got near the deer sighting area. The baby was still there, but the bigger deer was gone.

Hmmmm...reminded me of a song.

Me - MOMMY DEER. DEAD. BABY DEER. ALIVE.
Boy - MooooOOOOOoooooom

heheheheheh

No comments:

Post a Comment