Friday, July 06, 2007

Bug Spray

Me + Off = Yes

The Commander + Bullfrog = Not so much.

Bullfrog's sunscreen abilities were just fine, but the repellent didn't repel. The Commander applied at least three layers of the stuff and he still had mosquitoes getting him.

In other news...

The Boy started piano lessons. Now we need a nice electronic keyboard for him to practice on. These things are danged expensive. I've tried e-bay and craig's list, but I haven't found anything I like. I need to hit the garage sales I guess. Suggestions?

1 comment:

  1. 1.) You're going to want to look into a product called Ultrathon to keep the Iowa squiters at bay.

    2.) Wait until you hit Iowa to get a keyboard or piano - the free piano's on craigs list up here are plentiful.

    3.) drop me an email once you arrive and are ready for some camping fun - there are plenty to choose from - the whole northshore is chock full of good ones.

    ReplyDelete