Thursday, July 12, 2007

Lookin' forward to it


Thirteen Things I look forward to in my new town


1. Not working! (SAHM!)
2. Old Dutch! (Caramel Corn!)
3. Two ovens! (Sweet!)
4. Learning to can! (Mmmmmm!)
5. Fresh sweet corn! (12 ears for a dollar!)
6. The deck! ('Nuff said!)
7. Walking the boy to school! (Until he's old enough to request otherwise.)
8. No fast foods! (There is a Dairy Queen, but it is only open in the summer.)
9. Closer to the Mall of America! (!!!)
10. The University of Okoboji! (Class of '94!)
11. Rhubarb! (Pudding!)
12. More free time! (See #1!)
13. Snow! (?)




Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun!



2 comments:

  1. When are you moving anyway?

    Oh and I tagged you at my blog. So come on by and participate, please.

    Oh and P is probably in the early stages of labor, I expect a new neice by the end of the weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, when are you moving?

    It's nice to see someone else achieved escape velocity. Of course, you're only going to Iowa. I got catapulted 1400 miles away from everything I've known for the past 35 years. It's starting to grow on me.

    ReplyDelete