Saturday, July 21, 2007

More of a Granny Smith Apple Green

I have had no internet capabilities for the past four days. I had withdrawals.

We went to Iowa and closed on our house. I finally got to see it in person and guess what! Two good surprises. One, there is a breakfast bar in the kitchen and two, this little gem...



Notice the green! Not gross, avacado green, but a glorious, Granny Smith green! The wallpaper has got to go. I was teasing the Commander about painting the walls bright yellow and having a limon bathroom.

We also managed to visit the relatives in Minneapolis and went to the MN Zoo. I'll put some of those photos up on my Flickr account.

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:46 PM

    The only way that could be more perfect for you would be if the walls were purple :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:47 PM

    That was lisa, i guess i clicked submit before i typed my name

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:57 PM

    OH man...that is too funny. of course my parents house (built in 1976) in the "kids" bathroom had the green toilet and double sinks...it was remodeled recently due to some idiot w/out insurance driving into the side of my parents house and it only damaged the bathroom. it's between the master bedroom and my brother's room. it was a sign that it had to be remodeled..hehe. parent's bathroom is still got the pink toilet, shower, and sink. thanks for the memories of green...lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. You MUST paint it yellow. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How gorgeous! I would kill to have appliances that don't look like they were crafted in the '50s or '70s

    ReplyDelete