Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Finally!

Months ago, Sleeping Mommy tagged me for the “8 Things” Meme. She even said please. I piddle-farted around and finally wrote out eight things while I was sitting in an unbelievably boring lecture. And now? I can’t find the paper I wrote them out on. So I guess I’ll try again.

1) I have a 20 year old tattoo of a purple long stemmed rose. (You guess where.)

2) I had a tummy tuck in July of 2004. Not to get rid of the fat (although there was quite a bit), but to get rid of the “apron” that hung down over my underbritches. I have before and after photos if you wanna see.

3) I love to read. Magazines, newspapers, novels, the back of cereal boxes, etc. Anywhere. Anytime.

4) I don’t like seafood. I’ve tried it (fried shrimp, boiled shrimp, shrimp casserole, shrimp cocktail, lobster fondue, crab cakes, you name it), but I can’t stand it. I tell people I am allergic so they don’t give me grief about it.

5) My pretend celebrity boyfriends are – The Rock, Mike Rowe, and David Duchovny (he used to be first until he got married ON MY BIRTHDAY!). I’m considering adding Judd Apatow.

6) My favorite movie is Return to Me.

7) I’m a huge fan of the theater (theatre).

8) (I’ll put my quirk here) I can not stand having my sheets messed up on my bed while I am in it. I have been known to make the Commander get up out of bed so we can straighten the sheets. Especially the fitted sheet. It drives me up the proverbial wall!

_________

And since almost everyone in the whole entire webiverse has done this thing, you there, in the cave, you are tagged.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:15 AM

    I love Return to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ::ahem:: I'd like to see. Facing the same thing here and wondering if I can get insurance to pay for it when I have my hernias repaired.

    So very tired of the "apron" (or what I call dewlap...'cause all that skin "dewlap" over!)

    It's so unsexy. Bleugh. (Then again so is the ten tons of ass I'm hiding behind me.)

    ReplyDelete