Friday, August 24, 2007

Friday's Feast



{Featured Flickr Feast by Oh! It’s Max!}


Appetizer

Say there’s a book written about your life. Who would you want to narrate the audio version?


David Duchovny. My life isn't that interesting so I would be having impure thoughts about him every time he said my name.

Soup

Take the letters from your favorite kind of nut and write a sentence. (Example: Perhaps every avenue needs understanding today.)


CASHEW - Can all sailboats have easterly winds?

Salad

If you could go back in time and spend one week in another decade, which decade would you choose?


1960s. I would like to see when my mom and dad met and what it was like for them while he was in the Navy. (Plus, they wore funny clothes.)

Main Course

Name a song that brings back memories for you.


Dexy's Midnight Runners - Always Something There To Remind Me

Dessert

Do you prefer to wash your hands in cold water or warm water?


Hot. Especially when I am cold. I will run a sink of water as hot as I can stand it and soak my hands in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment