Friday, August 17, 2007

Friday's Feast




Appetizer
Describe your laundry routine. Do you have a certain day when you do it all, or do you just wash whatever you need for the next day?

I try to wash when I feel there is enough clothes to make a full load. I separate into five piles - whites, lights, darks, jeans, and towels. My friend, L, does all of her wash on Saturdays, but I would rather space it out in the weekdays than spend a chunk of time doing it on the weekend. I want need two dryers. That would make me very, very happy!

Soup
In your opinion, what age will you be when you’ll consider yourself to truly be old?

I don't think of people in numbers. The Commander is twelve years older than me, but I don't think of him like that. Age doesn't really bother me. I will be 40 next year, but I don't feel like it. I guess when I hit 65 or so I might consider myself "getting old".


Salad
What is one of your goals? Is it short-term, long-term, or both?

I always have to come up with goals at work and it is hard for me to do. I guess I don't really have goals for my personal life. I like how things are and I don't really need much (except for two dryers!). I just do what I need to do. I guess my short and long term goal is, "Don't mess up."

Main Course
Name something unbelievable you’ve seen or read lately.

The Minnesota Bridge collapse. That is just terrible.


Dessert

On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how happy are you today?

8? My lower back is killing me and I have had to sit around with my hot Corn Cozy tucked in between me and my slightly uncomfortable desk chair. Other than that? I'm seven kinds of juicy like a slice of cantaloupe.

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:43 PM

    Just done my first Friday Feast too and thought I'd drop by and say hi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great feast....Happy FF.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Friday and welcome to the feast. I loved your "seven kinds of juicy"... I may have to steal that line, if you don't mind. And.. two dryers? Heck, I don't even like the one I DO have... lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous4:28 AM

    I hope one day you will have 2 dryers and a more comfortable desk chair... Nice Feast - have a happy Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous11:14 AM

    I need you to email me at momtothescreamingmassesATgmailDOTcom in order to send you the book you won.

    ReplyDelete