Friday, November 16, 2007

Happy 100th Birthday Oklahoma!

You're still doin' fine.

(I have a photo of the fireworks, but since I am the last person on Earth to still have dial-up, I have been waiting a good five minutes for it to load. It is late. I am tired.)

I'll also get the boy to sing "Oklahoma!" and post it for you when I can.

We got another dog. He is an 11 month old Golden Retriever named Amedeus. We don't particularly like that name (For him. For Mozart, it is just fine. Plus, I keep singing "Oooo, rock me Amedeus. Amedeus. Amedeus. Amedeus. Amedeus. Amedeus. Oh, oh, oh, Amedeus. Come and rock me Amedeus!") so we are thinking of alternatives - Ami (ah-me) and Mo are the front runners. Any suggestions? He's very tall and long-legged. Poor Cooper hits him about mid ribs. Poor squat fellow.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:32 PM

    No suggestions on names but now I know why you said what you did about a new dog.

    Yeah, goldens are great dogs but DAMN while they are still puppies they can be a pain in the ass.

    Oh and I got fireworks pictures on my phone tonight. I was planning to post them sometime too, but its a huge ordeal to hook the phone up and download from it so I'm not sure I'll get it done.

    ReplyDelete