Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Product Review

When Mom Central sends out requests for product reviewers, I am very picky about what I throw my name in for. If I don't think I would like it or would use it, I don't ask to be a reviewer.

Recently, they asked for bloggers to review Priority Club.

I LOVE PRIORITY CLUB!

I asked to be a reviewer and so, here I am.

We have been members of Priority Club for years. Every time you stay in one of the 3,800 worldwide hotels, including Holiday Inn and Crowne Plaza, you earn points (That never expire!). You can redeem the points for free hotel nights, brand merchandise, CDs, DVDs, gift cards, airline rewards, car rentals or you can donate to charities!

We haven't redeemed points for merchandise, but we have used the free hotel nights. When we went to New York City a couple of Aprils ago, we stayed in a Holiday Inn on 42nd street FOR FREE! Three free nights in New York City thanks to Priority Club.

A couple of perks you get in the hotels as a Priority Club member are free upgrades if they have room and (my favorite) if they have a bar, you get a chit for a free drink!

We also have a Priority Club Visa rewards card. We have racked up some points using that little thing.

I would highly recommend joining Priority Club. At least take a look at the website for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment