Friday, February 06, 2009

I love whiteboards.

Busy week. Busy weekend.

We are going to try to go to an RV show tonight. We'll see how that goes.

Guests in town tomorrow.

Rubber stamping card making party for me on Sunday.

Somewhere in there I need to get groceries. Hopefully today so I can feed the guests tomorrow.

I'm sure I'll figure something out...




You Are a Whiteboard



You are a dreamer, a visionary, and a straight up idea person. You are very creative.

Even if the things you think up are a bit wacky, they often are brilliant.



You are an adept problem solver. You are always tossing around dozens of ideas.

You would make a good artist, designer, or architect. You do best when work feels like play.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:23 PM

    We went to a boat, sport and travel show on Friday. Got our RV all picked out. Now we just need to retire!

    ReplyDelete