Things you’ve already done: bold
Things you want to do: italicize
Things you haven’t done and don’t want to - leave in plain font
1. Started your own blog. (Hi! You're reading it.)
2. Slept under the stars. (Until the storm blew in.)
3. Played in a band.
4. Visited Hawaii.
5. Watched a meteor shower.
6. Given more than you can afford to charity.
7. Been to Disneyland. (We used to go every summer. My Granny and Papa lived two hours from there.)
8. Climbed a mountain. (Rode a gondola to the top of the Swiss Alps once.)
9. Held a praying mantis.
10. Sang a solo.
11. Bungee jumped.
12. Visited Paris.
13. Watched a lightning storm at sea.
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch. (I did take two years of glass blowing classes. I can't blow glass, but I can make a mean paperweight.)
15. Adopted a child.
16. Had food poisoning. (The Commander has had it. I don't want it.)
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty.
18. Grown your own vegetables.
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France. (When I was there, we were on a tour and didn't have the time to go to the Louvre.)
20. Slept on an overnight train. (If I had a sleeper. Don't want to do it sitting upright.)
21. Had a pillow fight.
22. Hitch hiked.
23. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill.(Prefer to call them Mental Health Days.)
24. Built a snow fort.
25. Held a lamb. (Held a baby bear once.)
26. Gone skinny dipping. (More of a chunky dunk.)
27. Run a marathon. (HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!)
28. Ridden a gondola in Venice.
29. Seen a total eclipse.
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset. (Prefer sunset.)
31. Hit a home run.
32. Been on a cruise.
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person.
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors.
35. Seen an Amish community.
36. Taught yourself a language.
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied.
38. Seen the leaning tower of Pisa in person.
39. Gone rock climbing.
40. Seen Michelangelo’s David in person.
41. Sung karaoke.
42. Seen Old Faithful (geyser) erupt.
43. Bought a stranger a meal in a restaurant.
44. Visited Africa.
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight.
46. Been transported in an ambulance.
47. Had your portrait painted. (If caricatures count.)
48. Gone deep sea fishing.
49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person.
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel tower in Paris. (My friend carved her initials in the paint.)
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling.
52. Kissed in the rain.
53. Played in the mud.
54. Gone to a drive-in theater.
55. Been in a movie. (Nothing you've seen. Straight to DVD.)
56. Visited the Great Wall of China.
57. Started a business.
58. Taken a martial arts class.
59. Visited Russia.
60. Served at a soup kitchen.
61. Sold Girl Scout cookies. (I've eaten my share as well.)
62. Gone whale watching.
63. Gotten flowers for no reason.
64. Donated blood.
65. Gone sky diving.
66. Visited a Nazi concentration camp.
67. Bounced a check. (NOT ON PURPOSE!)
68. Flown in a helicopter. (Flew over the woods/forest in SE Oklahoma. Loved it and would do it again in a heartbeat.)
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy. (Herkimer the stuffed bear is sitting on my nightstand.)
70. Visited the Lincoln memorial.
71. Eaten caviar.
72. Pieced a quilt.
73. Stood in Times Square.
74. Toured the Everglades.
75. Been fired from a job.
76. Seen the changing of the guard in London.
77. Broken a bone.
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle.
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person.
80. Published a book.
81. Visited the Vatican.
82. Bought a brand new car.
83. Walked in Jerusalem.
84. Had your picture in the newspaper. (I live in a small town. I'm in there every few weeks.)
85. Read the entire bible.
86. Visited the White House.
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating.
88. Had chickenpox. (And its close relative, Shingles.)
89. Saved someone’s life. (I did keep two small children from cracking their skulls open. One fell backward off of a hospital bed and one fell backward off of some bleachers.)
90. Sat on a jury.
91. Met someone famous. (I hung out in Las Vegas with Gordon Jump.)
92. Joined a book club. (Just read "To Kill a Mockingbird" by Harper Lee.)
93. Lost a loved one.
94. Had a baby.
95. Seen the Alamo in person. (Photographic evidence).
96. Taken a road trip.
97. Been involved in a law suit.
98. Owned a cell phone.
99. Been stung by a bee.
100. Met the love of your life.