Sunday, March 08, 2009

Questions for The Boy

1. What is something mom always says to you?
That I’m the sweetest kid.

2. What makes mom happy?
Me and chocolate. And Dad.

3. What makes mom sad?
When I’m not around.

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
Telling jokes and tickling me.

5. What was your mom like as a child?
You really haven’t told me a lot about your childhood. I guess I could say you were more like a boy than a girl. (I was a huge tomboy.)

6. How old is your mom?
40

7. How tall is your mom?
Five foot…ssssssiiiiiixxxx? (Close. 5’7”)

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Eat chocolate. (Wrong. Read.)

9. What does your mom do when you're not here?
Watches TV and is sad cause I’m not here.

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
For her comedianne.

11. What is your mom really good at?
Pretty much everything except running and climbing.

12. What is your mom not very good at?
Running and climbing.

13. What does your mom do for a job?
She works part time at the 915 Café.

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
Chocolate. (Wrong. Donuts.)

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
She’s the best mom on the Earth.

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Patrick Star from Spongebob. Not the dumb part, but the snoozing and agreeing with Spongebob, which would be me.

17. What do you and your mom do together?
Watch TV.

18. How are you and your mom the same?
We have that toe thing. (Our toes are shaped the same.)

19. How are you and your mom different?
She likes salad. I don’t.

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Cause she does all the sweet things for me.

21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
He is a sweet, kind person.

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Mexico Joe’s.

No comments:

Post a Comment