Friday, April 03, 2009

Not my first choice, but it was okay.

The Boy asked me if I would rather see Monsters vs. Aliens or Return to Witch Mountain. Let me think for a moment....animated monsters and aliens vs. real, live Dwayne Johnson...DUH!

Evidently my vote didn't count.

We are just getting back from seeing Monsters vs. Aliens. It was a pretty entertaining movie. The only problem I had with it was watching the character Derek Dietl, Susan's fiance.

He is voiced by Paul Rudd (hawt, hawt, hawt), but looks very similar to Conan O'Brien (nawt, nawt, nawt).

I was going to put up a side-by-side photo comparison, but I couldn't find a graphic of Derek. And I really didn't want to put Conan on here.

So here is a photo of Paul to enjoy. (Happy Birthday a few days early, Paul!)



And, because I love you, Dear Readers...

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:35 AM

    two very hot men......in different ways....sigh. Great way to start my Monday morning. thank you!! kelinokc

    ReplyDelete