Tuesday, April 21, 2009

When the moon hits your eye

like a big pizza pie...

(I sing when I cook. Crazy? Yep, just a little.)

We just finished a great spaghetti supper. (I would say dinner, but up here, they call lunch dinner. Yeah, confuses me too.)

The fine folks at Mom Central and Ragu teamed up to help spread the word about Ragu's two new flavors of Old Word Style sauce, Sweet Tomato Basil and Margherita.

I haven't had a chance to try either one yet, but as soon as I can lay my hands on them, I will.

If you go to the Ragu site, they have delicious recipes using these sauces. I'm looking forward to trying the Hearty Baked Rigatoni and the Upside Down Deep Dish Pizza. Both of these are made with the Sweet Tomato Basil sauce.

Recipes with the Margherita sauce include Steak Pizzaiola With Mozzarella which sounds like it is right up The Commander's alley.

I never thought about making anything but spaghetti with Ragu sauce, but I'm looking forward to branching out!

No comments:

Post a Comment