Wednesday, May 05, 2010

I Quit Twitter

But I can't quit you.

I did it. I quit Twitter. Most of my real friends on Twitter are also on Facebook. So every post they put on Twitter...you guessed it, they also posted on Facebook. I was getting all of their information twice.

I followed a bunch of celebrities. That was fun. Especially the Modern Family group.

But it was time to give it up. I still miss it. I still think about going back for a lookie-loo. I haven't though. Good for me.

I'm going to try to put a little more effort into this blog. I have a couple of friends who aren't on Facebook with me. I still need to entertain them. :)

_________________

In other news...

TEN POUNDS GONE!

Still trying to walk and to keep my calories down.

I fudged up a little last night. I took The Boy to the Pizza Ranch for supper after piano lessons. I had six pieces of pizza. Six crazy, delicious pieces. BBQ Chicken, Pineapple & Canadian Bacon, and Garlic & Cheese. MMMMMMMM. I paid for it later though. I haven't eaten greasy food for about three weeks. You can see where this is going, can't you? I'll just let you take it from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment