Thursday, February 09, 2006

Thursday Thirteen (Peer Pressure)


Thirteen Random Things about Sherrypg


1. In the past few years, my hair has turned from brown to black with a fair share of silver strands.
2. Currently, my hair is Nutrisse Garnier's Chocolate Peanut Butter. It may this color for a while. I like it.
3. I'm diastematic. Look it up.
4. I have 20/800 vision. Yep, that's me. Legally blind.
5. I sleepwalk.
6. Because of #5, I'm terrified that I will wake up one morning and not be able to find my glasses. (Refer to #4)
7. Before opening a pint of milk, I shake it up. Chocolate or plain, either way, it gets shook.
8. I got my first tattoo when I was 19.
9. I love to eat lemons.
10. I have a pretend celebrity boyfriend crush on Chris Garver.
11. I have two motorcycles. A 1979 Honda MiniTrail and a 2006 Harley Davidson Sportster 883.
12. I have yet to go down and get my motorcycle indorsement on my license.
13. Do not, I repeat, do not tell me how to do my job. I'm a little touchy on that.

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



No comments:

Post a Comment