Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Let me rephrase that...

It is nice being Mrs. Commander. It isn't nice being in the circumstances brought about by being married to LTC Commander.

Capisce?

Now for some News to Make You Gasp!

The oldest boy now does dishes when he is over. I was being a kind-hearted soul and unloading the dishwasher for him when, much to my dismay, I unloaded this...



I know. Can you believe it? One of my Henckels knives was so carelessly thrown into the silverware tray of the dishwasher like some common utensil. Tsk, tsk, child. This and its brothers and sisters



must be delicately hand washed with lavendar washing soap and dried with a soft, lint-free towel.

Duh.

1 comment:

  1. I have a 51 year old teenager living in my house....I am constantly catching him chopping something, opening a box etc etc....with my henckels.

    ReplyDelete