Judy did it so I thought I would too!
1. Sitting in front of the TV, what's on the screen? History Channel, History International, The Military Channel, or The Beverly Hillbillies. If he's watching a movie - Phantom of the Opera. According to my friend Craig, that's how we know he's gay.
2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? Blue cheese
3. What's one food he doesn't like? Tomatoes
4. You go out to a bar. What does he order? Corona with a lime or a Bloody Mary
5. Where did he go to high school? Armstrong High School. Go Tigers!
6. What size shoe does he wear? 12 wide
7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be? Anything with Harley Davidson on it. Oh wait, he already does that.
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich? Reuben
9. What would this person eat everyday if he could? Pizza
10. What is his favorite cereal? Grape Nuts with half and half. (blech)
11. What would he never wear? Sandals
12. What is his favorite sports team? Iowa State Cyclone football
13. Who will he vote for? That's between him and the vote counting machine. (I know (boy how I know), but I'm not saying.
14. Who is his best friend? Outside of this house, Richard.
15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do? I spend too much time on the computer. (Oh yeah?! Well, he won't replace the damn toilet paper!)
16. How many states has he lived in? Three - Iowa, Colorado, and Oklahoma
17.What is his heritage? Scottish, English, and German.
18. You bake him a cake for his birthday, what kind of cake? Yellow cake with chocolate frosting
19. Did he play sports in high school? Football
20. What could he spend hours doing? See question #1. He also likes to be outside puttering around in the yard, but he really loves to be on his Harley.
21. Does he belong to any men's organizations? Veterans of Foreign Wars