He was reading the questions off of my blog and wouldn't let me have the computer to record his answers as he gave them. So here are the answers to the best of my recollection. There may be some embellishment, but not much.
1. Sitting in front of the TV, what's on the screen?
Some stupid sitcom. Probably The Big Bang Theory. (CORRECT! But it's not stupid.)
2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does she get on her salad?
Blue cheese. (CORRECT!)
3. What's one food she doesn't like?
Any good vegetables like peas, green beans or lima beans. Me - I like green beans. Him - I mean green peas. (CORRECT!)
4. You go out to a bar. What does she order?
Bloody Mary or a Slippery Nipple. A Buttery Nipple. (INCORRECT! A margarita. If I go to the Biting Sow, I would get a Buttery Nipple.)
5. Where did she go to high school?
Coweta High School. Go Tigers! (CORRECT!)
6. What size shoe does she wear?
I don't know what size shoe you wear. (CORRECT! He doesn't know what size anything I wear.)
7. If she was to collect anything, what would it be?
I don't know what you would collect. (CORRECT! I don't either.)
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich?
Chicken Salad with grapes, raisins, and pomegranates. (ALMOST CORRECT!) Me - Chicken Salad with Fruit Salad in it? Him - Yeah. (Chuckles) And nuts. Chicken Salad that has been tampered with. (VERY CORRECT! And he can't stand it.)
9. What would this person eat everyday if she could?
Your mom's Banana Pudding. (CORRECT! Also, donuts.)
10. What is her favorite cereal?
You've got 17 boxes in there! Probably honey cluster crunch. Me - Honey Bunches of Oats with almonds? Him - Yeah. (CORRECT!)
11. What would she never wear?
A dress. (CORRECT! I will if needed, but I even wear jeans to church.)
12. What is her favorite sports team?
I don't think you have a favorite sports team. (CORRECT!)
13. Who will she vote for?
We have the same answer. (CORRECT! Or will we?)
14. Who is her best friend?
15. What is something you do that she wishes you wouldn't do?
Spend so much time on the History Channel. (CORRECT! Oh how correct.)
16. How many states has she lived in?
Three - California, Oklahoma, and Iowa. (CORRECT! And evidently, he is counting his time in Texas (two years) as living there. I think of it more as a temporary thing.)
17.What is her heritage?
18. You bake her a cake for his birthday, what kind of cake?
19. Did she play sports in high school?
Softball, track, and basketball. (CORRECT! 4th place in State in Discus my Freshman year!)
20. What could she spend hours doing?
Sitting on the internet. (CORRECT! Or reading.)
21. Does she belong to any women's organizations?
You don't belong to any women's organizations. Wait. Your book club. Me - And...? Him - Oh, Presbyterian Women. Me - And my bowling team. Him - I don't think that counts.