Friday, September 09, 2005

It's gone.

Well, it isn't really gone, it is just in another (unconvienent) spot.

My work computer has been so slow running my editing software. It has also manage to lock up a couple of times that it really should have had the courtesy not to do so at that particular time. So, we cloned the hard drives (two) and erased everything from the computer.

Gasp!

Now I'm having to install all of my software and get it going.

My internet bookmarks are all on the cloned drive so I have to really want to see a website to go dig for the address.

My iTunes music is on the clone.

My iPhotos are on the clone.

My e-mail addresses? Clone.

So if I don't come to see your website or e-mail you, it isn't because I don't love you, it is because I can't find you!

-----

There is a Blues Fest here in town this weekend. Free.
There is a Hot Air Balloon Festival just north of town this weekend. $17.
Hmmmmm...which to choose?

Also, the Willy Wonka movie is in the next town over (20 some odd miles) at the $1.50 theater.

Crap. Decisions, decisions.

----

My last day of teaching this Sunday School rotation is this weekend. I had to buy a fan to take with me. The room is *hot*. I sweat like a pig and needed some sort of relief. Hope this does it!

----

I have a car dealer on the lookout for the car I want when they go to the Program Car sale next week. Fingers crossed!!

----

Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment