Monday, October 24, 2005

Creepy Moment at The Union

A co-worker and I walked over to the Student Union a little bit ago. We were over by the "food court" area which was closed and had the gates pulled down over the entries. I was telling him that one of the places to eat on campus was a sushi place and said, "Here, I'll show you." and headed toward a sign on the wall that has all of the eateries on campus listed. The sign is posted on the wall right outside one of the entries to the "food court". Evidently, I looked a little too intent on my mission because one of the "food court" workers who was standing a few feet inside the CLOSED gate yells (and I mean yells), "WE'RE CLOSED!". I raised my hands a little bit in the "Don't shoot, I'm not armed." gesture and said (slowly), "Walkin' to the sign." He mumbled something and then said, "Just tellin' ya." To which I replied, "No, you just yelled it at me."

Creepy.

Not so creepy news - I helped with this. (More photos later...)



No comments:

Post a Comment