Sunday, October 30, 2005

Vroom, Vroom

*Sarcasm Alert*



Am I the luckiest wife on Earth, or what? Dave called me yesterday and asked me, "What would you say to having a Harley Davidson 883R in about a year?" (Note: He didn't have a way to take either of his bikes with him and can't stand being without one.)

So now, I am the proud owner of this, but I won't get possesion for about a year.



I guess I'm letting him drive it around to "break it in" for me. I'm nice that way. Heh. Luckily, their resale value is awesome.

Five bikes! We now own five bikes! Why? Why do we need five bikes?

Let me list them for you.

1 - 1993 HD Heritage Softail
1 - 2001 HD Electraglide
1 - 2006 HD Sportster
1 - 1973 Yamaha 175
1 - 1979 Honda Mini Trail

Why can't he be addicted to, well, anything cheaper?! Like Hornsby's Hard Apple Cider? Oh wait, that's me.

No comments:

Post a Comment