1. This was my dishwasher two nights ago.
2. Yummy isn't it?
3. I meet with a repairman today.
4. The estimate to fix Matt's car is $1,156.88.
5. Guy who ran into the car is refusing to pay.
6. He says he barely bumped him and didn't cause that much damage.
7. Guy doesn't know who he's dealing with.
8. I called the assistant city attorney, WHO I KNOW, and got some advice.
9. I got a form yesterday from the police station to send to the Department of Public Safety.
10. If my form is approved, the guy will get his license suspended until he pays.
11. As my brother-from-another-mother says, "You don't f*ck strangers in the a$$."
12. Insert evil laugh here.
13. When I left the police station yesterday, I swear to you, it was all I could do to keep from whipping into Walgreen's, unwrapping four Cadbury Caramel Eggs and cramming them into my mouth right in the middle of the store. I was that stressed. So if any of you kind folks have some extra Caramel Eggs laying around, let me know. I'll send you my mailing address. (Do they sell those by the case?)
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants