Wednesday, April 12, 2006

For Miss Stacie

Four jobs you have had in your life:
1. Cook at Sonic (One month of my life I will never get back.)
2. Radio DJ
3. Traffic/Billing/Commercial Producer for local cable ad sales
4. TV Producer/Director for The State's University

Four movies you would watch over and over:
1. Return to Me (I watched it three times in one day.)
2. The Jerk (I don't need you! All I need is this chair!)
3. The Blues Brothers (Glue...strong stuff.)
4. Shrek (Everybody likes parfait.)

Four places you have lived:
1. Bakersfield, CA
2. Coweta, OK
3. Stillwater, OK
4. That's it. Just three.

Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. The Amazing Race
2. Top Chef
3. Housewives
4. Grey's Anatomy

Four places you have visited/vacationed:
1. Disneyland!
2. Switzerland!
3. Candyland!The Black Hills, SD
4. The Mall of America

Four websites I visit daily or almost daily:
1. my Yahoo
2. Goober Queen
3. Busymom
4. Sleeping Mommy

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Doughnuts/Donuts
2. Fried Chicken Gravy
3. Meatloaf
4. Bacon

Four of my favorite restaurants:
1. Olive Garden (Side note - Why can a girl be named Olive, but when someone gets named Apple, the parents get criticized?)
2. Arby's!
3. Ted's Cafe Escondito - the salsa is beyond words
4. The Bacon Hut (Okay, no such place. But if there were, I would TOTALLY be their best customer.)

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. El Paso, TX
2. Home
3. Washington D.C.
4. In the audience at Spamalot.

This morning I saw a guy with a t-shirt on that said "Damn right I'm good in bed. I can sleep for days." Amen Brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment