Thursday, April 13, 2006

Thursday Thirteen



Thirteen Things about Sherrypg.


1. I’m not a morning person, so back off!
2. I heart Pumpkin ice cream from Braum’s.
3. I love to be in the water – pool, hot tub, bath tub, whatever.
4. I have a crown on one of my molars that has a yellow smiley face inlay on it. I need another crown. Any suggestions on what to put on it?
5. I’ve never taken illegal drugs. Evah.
6. I’m an only child.
7. I hate to play Monopoly.
8. I love to play Dominos or Card Games.
9. I have a B.A. in Radio/Television/Film, Production and Performance.
10. I have an aloe vera plant that JUST WON’T DIE! She keeps reproducing and reproducing. She’s huge! She’s so old, she even blooms. Crazy thing.
11. My podiatrist once told me, “You have wet feet.”
12. My optometrist once told me, “You have some of the prettiest eyes I’ve ever seen.” So I guess it evens out.
13. I sleepwalk. I don’t know what I do when I sleepwalk, but I can guarantee you it isn’t housekeeping.




Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

No comments:

Post a Comment