Thursday, April 20, 2006

Thursday Thirteen



Thirteen Things about Sherrypg.


1. My husband is in Kuwait.
2. When he finally got a chance to call me, after we hung up, I was thisclose to throwing up.
3. Some people (men) have told me it's no big deal.
4. It's a big deal to me.
5. He won't be there much longer.
6. Thank God.
7. He's coming home for my birthday!
8. We are going to Ft. Worth that weekend.
9. Because George WTF? Bush is going to be in our town.
10. So we won't be.
11. Any suggestions on what to do in Ft. Worth?
12. This isn't a list at all is it?
13. Did I mention that my husband is in Kuwait?




Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

3 comments:

  1. Oh that sucks Sherry but he will be home soon and he will be just fine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:48 AM

    Suggestion:

    Get a nice hotel room and stay there. Don't go out. Stay there.

    Oh yeah, and whatever you do, don't take the kids....

    ReplyDelete