Wednesday, April 12, 2006

This is harder than you think.

Answer the questions with a phrase or song title from one particular artist.

I have chosen the one, the only, the hotty, Mr. Harry Connick, Jr.

Are you male or female? “She would give of herself, And ask not return” (From “She”)

Describe yourself: “I may be right, I may be wrong, But I’m perfectly willing to swear” (From “A Nightingale Sang in Berkeley Square”)

How do some people feel about you? “You think you know me well, But you don't know me” (From “You Don’t Know Me”)

How do you feel about yourself? “You know I am gettin tired doing all the work myself” (From “Lazybones”)

Describe your ex boyfriend/girlfriend “I was a fool to fall, And get that way, Hi ho! alas! And also, lackaday!” (From “But Not for Me”)

Describe your current significant other: "Will you be my sunshine forever” (From “Come By Me”)

Describe where you want to be: “Stayin by my mama’s, In slippers and pajamas, Where there’s always somethin good to eat” (From “To Love The Language”)

Describe how you live: "Now that we’re tall, And all grown, A house, a car, Lives of our own” (From “Just A Boy”)

Describe how you love: “It doesn’t need sugar ’cause it’s already sweet, It doesn’t need an oven ’cause it’s got a lot of heat” (From “Recipe for Love”)

What would you ask for if you had just one wish? “For once unafraid I can go where life leads me, And somehow I know I'll be strong” (From “For Once in My Life”)

Share a few words of wisdom: “It isn’t so easy to walk alone” (From “A Moment With Me”)

Now say goodbye: “Don't like good-byes, tears or sighs. I'm not too good at leavin' time.” (From “Don’t Like Goodbyes”)

No comments:

Post a Comment