Monday, May 15, 2006

Look all around, there's nothing but blue skies

Why is this song is stuck in my head? Is it a premonition that things are gonna get better? 'Cause seriously? If things get worse, I may have to pull a Bree and check myself in. (And if you don't get that reference, you are missing out.)

Dear Commander,
For future reference, on your wife's birthday when she asks, "Where's my presents?", it's best to not get a deer in the headlights look on your face and start stammering. I'm just saying.
Me

Dear Bonus Son,
For future reference, refer to the Commander's note above AND when left home alone to receive a delivery from the Commander to his wife the Friday before Mother's Day and the phone rings? ANSWER IT! Because if they can't find your road, they can't deliver the goods. I'm just saying.
Me

It's gonna be a bright, bright sun-shiny day.

No comments:

Post a Comment