1. 1961 - George Clooney, Lexington, Kentucky, actor, Dr. Douglas Ross-ER, Batman
2. 1961 - Roma Downey, Derry Ire, actress, 1 Life to Live, Touched by an Angel
3. 1959 - Aidan Quinn, actor, Avalon, Crusoe, Desperately Seeking Susan
4. 1953 - Tony Blair, British Prime Minister, Labour
5. 1947 - Richard "Dick" Fosbury, Portland, Oregon, high jumper, Oly-gold-68
6. 1945 - Bob Seger, Dearborn, Michigan, folk singer, Silver Bullet Band
7. 1931 - Willie Mays, baseball centerfielder, "Say Hey Kid", 660 HRs, MVP 1954
8. 1915 - Orson Welles, Kenosha, Wisconsin, actor, Citizen Kane, War of the Worlds
9. 1913 - Stewart Granger, London, actor, Prisoner of Zenda
10. 1898 - Daniel Gerber, Freemont, Michigan, beloved by babies at mealtime
11. 1895 - Rudolph Valentino, Castellaneta, Italy, sheik/actor, Eagle
12. 1856 - Robert Edwin Peary, U.S., arctic explorer, North Pole-Apr 6 1909
13. 1856 - Sigmund Freud, Austria, cigar smoker, father of psychology
Who are your birthday buddies?
Here is a visual perception challenge for you.
See how quickly you can find the dogs in the picture in the attached JPG file.
Read the text below before looking at the picture.
Typical comments by people taking the test:
1. "I couldn't see any dogs and I stared at the picture for a good 10 minutes.
2. "I think it is one of those pictures where you have to stare at a certain spot and then everything comes into focus, but it never happened to me. I'll give another try later."
3. "I almost didn't find the dogs at all!"
4. "There is a dog in this picture? Where?"
5. "This must be a joke; there are no dogs in this picture."
Men seem to do better at this than women, for some reason.
The following are average times for men and women:
> Women - 12.46 minutes
> Men - 1.23 seconds
Hint: The dogs appear to be white with black spots.
Good luck and happy hunting.