Thursday, March 30, 2006

Thursday Thirteen



Thirteen Things about Sherrypg.


1. I’m a tomboy. Have been. Always will be.
2. I lettered in basketball, softball, and track in high school. I won 4th in state my freshman year throwing the discus.
3. I grew up in the country.
4. I climbed a lot of trees.
5. I hate to have dirty hands. Almost borderline OCD.
6. When we built our house, I wired the family room for surround sound. Me. I did it. I actually ran the wires in the walls before the drywall was put up.
7. I can replace the light fixtures on your porch and then cook you a pie. I’m versatile that way.
8. The year after I graduated high school, I went with one of my best guy friends to his senior prom. I wore a white tux with tails, a purple tie, and purple cumber bun. His was black with purple.
9. I wore the tux shirt, tails, and tie with a dark pair of jeans and white tennis shoes to take my psychology final.
10. My final grade for the class? There were five or six classes in the whole section. I made the only A. The ONLY A. I think my female instructor “played for the other team”.
11. I have stopped giving out gift bags at birthday parties. Join me, won’t you?
12. I took glass blowing classes. I can’t blow glass to save my soul, but I can make awesome paperweights with that molten glass.
13. I don’t wear make-up. Yes, you read that right. I don’t wear make-up. I have worn it maybe 4-5 times my whole life. I don’t like it.

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



No comments:

Post a Comment